All animals have particular needs to help with their survival.
During this presentation, the children will learn:
- What is a living thing?
- What does a living thing need to survive?
- The importance of non-living things in their environment
- What makes up a habitat?
- How each animal survives in its habitat
- Things we can do to assist with their survival
- We can further explore each animals lifecycle (year 3)
- Effect of seasonal and daily changes (year 1)
- How change of conditions affects growth and survival of Living Things (year 6)
Utilising our different “Habitat Banners” provides a visual display of where each animal may be found and what they need both living and non-living to survive.
Animals the children will meet include:
- Turtle or Frog
- Saltwater Crocodile